We've really thought of everything. Our lightweight but tough soft-toe Valor™ waterproof work boots won't hold you up through metal detectors, won't let your feet get wet and won't let you down during pursuit.
- Uppers are premium Raptek microfiber and 800-denier ballistic poly
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polishable smooth forefoot with textile upper panels for lightweight durability
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Metal-detector-friendly hardware
- Side zip with patented Opti® side zip with zipper locker
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M for stain resistance
- Athletic-inspired Vibram® outsole is non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and built for traction on variable terrain
- Weight for a single boot (size 9) is 445 grams/.98 pounds
- Item #: TB092638001
Valor™ Tactical 8" Side-Zip Soft Toe
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Electrical Hazard Protection
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.
Timberland PRO® Raptek
Raptek's non-solvent microfiber lining - with excellent wicking and fast-drying properties - keeps feet comfortable and dry in wet conditions. Raptek has a superior feel and less cracking than natural leather.