The ultra-simple TeraFlex JK 2.5” LIFT KIT W/ 9550 VSS SHOCK ABSORBERS comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
JK 2-Door 2.5” Lift Kit W/ 9550 VSS Shocks
• 07-18 JK Wrangler (2-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 2.5”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35”
• 2.5” lift coil springs
• Bump stop extensions
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• Four (4) TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks
• All necessary hardware
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or OFFSET WHEEL ADAPTERS (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• 2012-2018 JK / JKU models require EXHAUST SPACERS (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5”.
• Also available w/ shock extensions instead of shock absorbers (# 1352002) as well as w/out shock absorbers or shock extensions (# 1351002).
Teraflex Part #: 1251002
INSTALL TIME: 6-8 Hours