Save your fingers and achieve maximum dexterity with the Task Light Leather gloves. Made for officers who prefer a traditional leather glove, genuine goatskin on the palm both protects and helps users to retain fine motor skills during pat downs and when handling firearms. The back of the glove is constructed of a breathable, stretch material for complete comfort throughout your shift.
The Task Light Leather glove integrates the five innovative features of the Task Specific line, including the Ergo-Cut™ Floating Thumb design for enhanced dexterity and comfort, and Hatch’s Cut-Ring index finger for optional removal for trigger control without unraveling the remaining edge. The cuff and articulated strap add comfort and the touchscreen compatible knuckle allows you to keep the glove on when using your smartphone and other electronics.
Hatch TSK323 Task Leather Light Glove
- Goatskin leather on palm protects and provides excellent tactility
- Lightweight, breathable stretch material on back of glove for comfort
- Touchscreen feature on middle-finger knuckle for use with electronics
- All-soft cuff, to flex around a wristwatch, provides comfort and freedom of movement
- Patented index finger Cut-Ring to ensure no unraveling when glove tip is cut off
- Hatch Ergo-Cut™ Floating Thumb design conforms to natural curvature of hand for improved comfort and greater dexterity
- Articulated strap accommodates a larger watch, offers personalized adjustability
- Sizes: S-2XL